Unidrive X1000D Homogenizer Drive with Digital Display
With Stand: $1,882.00
Vol: 0.2ml – 2l | RPM: 4,000-33,000 | Watts: 1000
Please CALL 805-709-1056 to place your order.
Set and observe your homogenizer-mixer speed with the CAT X1000D homogenizer drive unit fitted with a digital LCD speed display. General purpose 1000 watt unit with electronically stabilized speed control, 4,000 to 33,000rpm for volumes of 0.2ml (T6 dispersing shaft) to 2 litres (T/G30 dispersing shafts). Click the accessories tab for rotor-stator pricing details.
Also available without the digital display as the CAT X1000 these units are shipped along with rotor and stator wrenches and a compatible mounting stand and bracket that allow researchers to precisely position the rotor-stator assembly in sample containers. Or you can order it without these accessories. Another option is coupling the X1000D drive motor to CAT’s AX60 analytical mill to reduce hard substances to powders suitable for further analysis.
As with all CAT Scientific homogenizer mixers the X1000D the manufacturer agrees to either repair or replace defects in materials or workmanship which develop within 24 months of delivery to the original user.
Please ask us your questions.
The drive, by default, is ordered with the drive stand (which includes the stand, crossover clamp, rotor and stator wrenches). Optionally, the drive can be purchased without the stand (and accessories).
|Type: Unidrive X1000D||Specifications|
|Motor Power intake||1050 Watt|
|Motor Power Output||650 Watt|
|Idle speed||4000 – 33000 rpm|
|Voltage||230V/50 Hz or 110V/60 Hz|
|Case dimensions||78x75x310 mm, WxDxH|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature||5 – 40 C|
|Permissible Humidity||80 % RH|
The following accessories are available for the X1000D:
- 60420 – T6 Shaft and Generator Assembly $597.00
- 60421 – T10 Shaft and Fin Generator Assembly $397.00
- 60426 – T17 Shaft and Fine Generator Assembly $427.00
- 60422 – T20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $457.00
- 60423 – G20 Shaft and Generator Assembly $597.00
- 60424 – T30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60425 – G30 Shaft and Generator Assembly $587.00
- 60409 – AX 60 Analytical Grinding Mill $597.00
- How to Clean Lab Homogenizer Dispersing Tools – Video
- Cannabis Homogenization – 5 Reasons Why It’s Invaluable for Your Brand
- Safeguarding Your Brand via Cannabis Homogenization
- Cannabis Homogenization: Questions & Answers
- Cannabinoid Distribution – Achieving Uniformity is Easier Than You Think
- Impact of Cannabis Homogenization
- CAT Scientific X1740 Homogenizer Video
- Tips for Homogenizing Volatile Samples
- Hand-Held Lab Homogenizer for Small Sample Sizes
- High Powered Lab Homogenizer Serves Many Functions
- The Future of Cannabis Relies on Cannabinoid Distribution
- Stop Scorching Cannabis Consumers With Cannabinoid Hotspots
- The Entourage Effect – Its Role in Cannabis Extracts
- The Effects of THCA and CBDA on The Human Endocannabinoid System
- THCA and CBDA – An Investigation Into The Realm of Non-Psychotropic Cannabinoids
- Cannabis Formulations – Emulsifying VG and BHO for Tinctures
- The Next Evolution in Cannabis Solutions via Terpene Integration
- Clearing the Air – Cannabis and Decarboxylation
- Streamlining Cannabis Post-Processing | Step-by-Step Guide
- Cultivating Safety and Stability in Cannabis Edibles